Sunday 15 May 2011

Slut, Slag, No Thanks

Must set free my inner slut. Support the sisterhood. Girls are walking the streets after all, just so I can release the tart within. How kind! So, it's on with the corset and thong - Oh God, such torture - and out we go. Must show the boys we can dress any way we like. It's still "Hands Off!"

Just so I know. Wouldn't like to get the wrong idea. Last time I took out the fishnets it was for a party - the kind where you go as a prossie or a priest. Didn't fancy the cassock, though the dog-collar could be fun. Anyway, on went the big coat for the trip there and back, because, well, didn't want to parade for every perv in town did I?

Got that wrong. It seems I should have been doing just that, because it's my right as a woman to look like I'm selling it when I'm not. Men should just know I'm not up for it, though the bare boobs might suggest I am. Got to fight for the right to look like I'm giving it away, say the wimmin - 3,000 of them turned out in their skimpies to demonstrate in Toronto. Our slags are gearing up for Slutwalk on June 11. Except of course they aren't slags, just women who want the right to look like slags. And not be. So that's alright then.

Forgive me if I can't be bothered to fight this one. I might just stay in and make myself a nice cup of tea. Oh, and bin that thong.

No comments:

Post a Comment