Tuesday 10 September 2013

Cost A Lot Online


I so love the woman in the post office I've been traipsing round there twice today. She is so friendly and was wearing the most gorgeous top. Which I complimented her on. Made her blush actually.
It's not that I fancy her or anything! God no, I just found myself in there, returning stuff. That's online shopping for you. Time saved at the screen is wasted in the queue. Cash too. I've spent nearly a tenner sending two tops back, hence my interest in hers.
One was a present. Deep, warm, glowing, claret, oddly unusual bobbly texture, but massive and granny. I'll do any look but granny. The other was a Ghost designer thing, cut too low even for me and weird sleeves you can't push up. That's granny too then. It went.
Seems a bit much to have to pay postage twice, once to get it and again to send it back. We can't see exactly what it's like on a screen. Can't they take some of the blame for getting it wrong?
If you like the way I write you will enjoy my book, Devil Deal by Liz Freeman on Kindle or Kindle app for £1.53 or $2.99.  It's a sexy, suspense novel set in my native northern England where humour and hard times go hand in hand. There's travel there too, from Vegas to Italy and beyond. Give it a go and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment