Thursday 8 May 2014

Gods Spit Fury


Allan is very angry. He is letting off steam to fellow god Jevon. "The stupid fools have let me down again! Idiots, all of them! Taken a whole lot of girls and sold them, sold them you hear, because they say I don't want women to go to school!"
"Tell me about it!" says Jevon, "I've had them killing thier own kids. Letting them bleed away the life I gave them! Doctors I bless with intelligence and healing have to sit by and watch. They've learned nothing! Zilch. Unbelieveable!"
"I thought I'd seen the worst of it when they flew those planes into tall buildings. Shouted my name as they did it! They reckon that got them right into my good books! They spatter bits of themselves and everyone else all over the street and my name is the last word they utter. 
"Makes me look like a right tosser!"

No comments:

Post a Comment