Friday 13 June 2014

Don't Bank On Barclays


No cash but counting my blessings - and so glad I don't bank at Barclays. My poor old mum-in-law does. She's got a pot of money in there but they don't give a rat's bum about her.
 I had to drag her into the local branch in a wheelchair because they hadn't paid her care home fees, despite getting the signed direct debit in plenty of time. She must be here in person, they said, and got cross when told she had been bedridden for weeks - what then?.
Then they said all the signed letters I had given them to try to help with her affairs were useless. They took them with a smile anyway.
But when a tired, hot, patient old lady in pain asked after a while if she could use a toilet they said no. Only staff.
So I am so glad I don't bank with Barclays. One of my better decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment