Sunday 27 January 2013

Balm From Bits Of Babies

Babies' foreskins are vey useful but not if you chop them off and rub them on your face. That's silly. Wrinkles are nasty, but rubbing a bit of dead skin on them is not going to make them go away.  Anybody can see that. Can't they?
No, they can't. Stupid women are clamming for a cream with babies' cells in it. Taken from tiny penises. I've seen a few tiny penises in my time. Some with, some without, all perfectly lovely in their way. Sweet yes - the fount of eternal youth? No.
So why is Oprah Winfrey apparently championing a cream that contains bits of them? Rod Liddle in the Sunday Times says she is, and a whole lot of Canadians were picketing her show in protest. Rod likes a laugh. I'm sure he finds little dicks funny,
But something tells me he is not joking about this, though God knows I wish he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment