Tuesday 20 July 2010

Trashed Topless Pics pf Diana

In a tawdry world a true gent is scarcer than hen's teeth but such was Eduardo Junco. The owner of Hello, he once trashed a load of topless pics of Diana, Princess of Wales, to save her blushes.

Binned the lot - even though they were worth millions! His mags would have sold out worldwide but he knew she would be happier if he didn't print them. So that was that. I reckon he was right. Hard to believe but I once had topless pics taken of me withheld from publication by a kind editor. Mine are still out there somewhere, though not worth the price of a pint.

Not everyone is keen on Hello, because it's stuffed with the froth of the rich and frivolous. We can only gawp at what they've got. Other mags give us the juicy bits. Like a headline which read: "I was Raped by my Brother the Vicar!" It's got the lot. Eduardo wouldn't have gone near it. He died this month. Standards intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment