Thursday 26 August 2010

Bit Batty or What

Been a good year for bats! That pleases me. I like bats. I love their silent flight and their sonar. I even like their waxy, leathery wings. So to hear that a bad winter for us is good for them makes me feel that being snowed up at Gatwick for three days was worth it - almost. Bats need a cold winter to hibernate properly. I have no trouble hibernating.

I'd like to be a bat, I'll happily come back as a vampire, but being a veggie, fruit would probably suit me best, whatever. It's probably got a lot to do with the Twilight trilogy. I could SO fancy getting bitten by a sexy vamp and then living an everlasting and beautiful life.

Soul or no soul, sounds good to me. But if such things do exist - and I'm not writing them off because that would kill a favourite fantasy stone dead - then the sexy Vampboy has left it way too late - about 30 years or so - and if he turns up now I'll be so mad I'll send him screaming into the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment