Tuesday 4 January 2011

Zsa Zsa Zoom!

Go, go Gabor! Zsa Zsa does it for me. The number one funny, gutsy lady is aged 93, but she delayed a leg amputation to razz it up with champagne and caviar at New Year. I love this girl! What a party that must have been.

Gabor never bores.Just a few of her lines: " How many husbands have I had? You mean, apart from my own, " Or," I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" And,"Macho does not mean mucho ."

Just like that other blonde with a brain Dolly Parton, this is a superstar with wit. Take note ladies. Big boobs don't cut it. It's not enough just to look great. That won't get you to the best parties at 93. Being the life and soul does.

Zsa Zsa I salute you. Everyone else just basks in your brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment