Tuesday 14 June 2011

Thar She Blows! Sarah Spouts Again

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson has Runnaway Gob Syndrome. She was born with it and over the years it has got much, much worse. She never knows when to shut up. Show her the colour of your money - preferably dollars - and she will pour forth such drivel as to stop an elephant in its tracks.

The woman is beyond dreadful. She is now spilling all on Oprah, including how she was beaten by her wicked mother and called a sheep's arse by her dad. Been called worse myself. Didn't think it required counselling.

Sarah sucks fruit gums as she is driven by Buckingham Palace, "my old house" as she calls it. She says:" It's horrible to be ostracised from the family, I adored my mother-in-law" Perhaps that relationship soured when Sarah was pictured having her toes sucked by her balding lover. He wasn't even a looker. Say what you like about Andy, he did turn a few heads in his time.

Since then she has piled shame on shame, trying to sell her ex-husbands favours to pay her debts. "I don't really understand finances at all," she moans. Oprah's US television network is said to be paying her £200,000 fee. Sarah doesn't get out of bed for less.

"I sabotaged myself and hit rock bottom. It was like I had murdered someone. I had murdered Sarah." So that would be Sarah on the skids, taking handouts at the local soup kitchen would it? The lass needs a kick up her own woolly arse to remind her of how lucky she was and still is. Nobody is paying me £200,000 to discuss my troubled childhood. Sarah needs to put up, shut up and start earning her privileged place in the world. That likely to happen any time soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment