Thursday 15 December 2011

Call me Hugh, Call Me!

Love Hugh Laurie, I really do, but who's tiddler is he pulling in those skin ads? He's all over the telly and the papers saying we too can look like him if we slap on a bit of moisturiser. Er, how to say this Hugh but ...you've got more wrinkles than my nan's custard.

Hangdog. Creased like the tin foil off the turkey. Or as Wooster might say you have the look of one who has. "drunk from the bottle of life and found a dead beetle at the bottom."

I'm not complaining. There's no one I'd rather have dinner with. Your Bertie was the best and House is legend. Shove in the piano playing and I'm yours. I'll get the bill.
It's just that you need to find your place pal and selling a young look isn't it. That boat left a long time ago. Only crusty barnacles left. It's not like you need the money. Is it a way of telling us you're worth it? Call me Sweetheart, just call me! I'll even put a salad on the side. Can't say fairer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment