Saturday 17 December 2011

Seasonal Stress - ask an Expert!

That's it then. Training done, just got to feed up now. Not another fartlek till November. Aiming for a PB this year. China, London, what are they, compared with what I'm up to? Frankly the calories aren't out there. I keep telling him, fill it up man, fill it up, but will he listen? Nah!

The wife says;" shush Rolfie, else he'll get dogs!" Dogs! What use are they? The old boy'll be off the back somewhere between Tobago and Tahiti and they won't notice! Set dogs off across snow and they don't stop till they're back in base and the bones are out. That's dogs for you.

They'll be pissing against chimneys and raising a racket to wake Dickens himself, never mind the kids. We might be big and lumbering but at least we keep it quiet. And we know the way, always a bonus when he's been on the brandy. There could be fog. That's why I'm out front, so I need to keep in shape. Looking pretty good too, though I say it myself. Sack could be lighter this year, something to do with less to go around.

Stuff that! Bring it on! Rudolf can handle it! Just watch, I'll be hitting the hay by breakfast time next Sunday and still fit for the girls come Boxing Day. That's training you see. Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment