Thursday 1 January 2015

Top Dog Rules

Just done a deal with the dog. Bit of barter. He likes the dregs from my tea cup - ok, yes, it is disgusting, but there's always the dishwasher. Deal with it. Anyway, sometimes I say no. The noise puts me off and since today is New Year's Day, I'm quite sensitive.
So the Staffie uses his large head and brings his much-prized Christmas toy. Shoves it at me. And waits.
The message is clear. It's a fair swap. So into the cup goes the snout. Now, how clever is that? This dog is a rescue after all. He was REJECTED! Brain that big, he could do stuff, invent things, change the course of history, anything! This dog is a canine genius!
Go on, tell me I'm wrong! Prove me a fool for giving in to a higher intellect. I'll laugh in your face because one day, one day soon, me and that dog are going to conquer the world. Only a matter of getting the kettle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment