Friday 8 March 2013

Invisible Man Carlos Tevez

Footie players are hardly famous in Manchester. Top names can walk the streets certain that no one knows who they are - especially if the play for United.
Carlos Tevez reckons he's a nobody. Driving around, he thought no one would spot him, let alone remember he'd been banned for six months.
So well done the traffic cops who hauled him in! Such a fantastic piece of detective work. Tevez, 28, says he didn't know what constabulary meant, so he ignored their letters. Makes sense. Footballers are not known for their intelligence after all.
Or did he think, sod it, I'll drive and pay the fine? Nobody is going to jail me, I'll  fork out from my fabulous salary and carry on as normal. I can afford to break the law, so who cares if anyone catches me at it? I'm a god in these parts after all.
Which do you think is most likely?

No comments:

Post a Comment