Wednesday 6 March 2013

Page 3, a Smurf and a Fashionista

I've been a Smurf and Page Three Miss Santa Claus in the line of work. Page Three was the hardest,  having to hide my boobs under a tiny bolero number and twist from the waist. And stay there. Dire. What those girls go through!
The guy behind the lense was an expert, but my pic didn't make the paper. I'm no busty beauty that's for sure. Dressing for the job can be tough, getting it right even harder, so what about the fashionistas in the front row of the fashion shows?
See them in The Times today and weep! Pity the poor souls, wearing a small fortune and failing. They try so hard, but  sequin coats, leopard prints circa Bet Lynch in Coronation Street and a long orange skirt that looks like a can of Tango? Hardly the stuff or dreams is it?
Are we all going to race to the shops to look like them? I think, on balance, I prefer the big blue Smurf suit. With the white hat. Stylish, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment