Monday 29 March 2010

University Challenge clever clogs

Speaking of smarts - do you believe in thought transference? Reason is, I've been able to answer the chemistry questions on University Challenge. Twice. And what I know about the periodic table is.... But tonight, there it was, straight into my head, Ag, silver, I said, just before the amazing boffin boy came up WITH THE SAME ANSWER! Spooky or what.

Last time I did that was when I watched last question on the show, noted the fiendishly clever answer and then watched it again on plus 1. So worth it to see the looks on their faces. Although I did come up with polypropylene once. Not natural. Chemistry just isn't my thing.

Got more detentions for that than anything else. So is someone sending out thought waves? Or is that very dangerous ground indeed? I could be very much on my own with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment