Wednesday 8 December 2010

Designer Dross or Not

Once chucked out an Hermes scarf. I'm assuming that the H is silent. Don't know, posh labels are not my thing. Neither was this scarf. It was fugly with a capital F. Some stuff is worth the cash. My Armani jacket gets worn to Tescos because well, have you walked past the freezers lately? No nipple thrill for the shelf-stackers from me, just the warmest thing since duvets and that's that.

But bags! Women are wearing a mortgage on their arms, in a look at what I've got way. I'm looking and I'm laughing! Why would anyone want a huge, leopard spot thing with a brass lock anywhere near them? Costs £1,000. I could show them how to be a total div for a fraction of that. Been doing it for years.

They can giggle all they like at my appalling taste, I'm perfectly happy with that and with the tat at Primark.

No comments:

Post a Comment