Friday 19 February 2010

Monkey business

After a short foray into evolutionary theory my sister's kids turned to each other and said"Long time ago,mama used to be a monkey!" Once the car was back on the road sister said: "That was a long time ago - before grandma was born" Suitably convinced of the massive time scale involved the kids went back to sleep.
Well she was wrong. We women all go gorilla. I know I'm back with monkeys, but bear with me. This is all about the waxing, shaving, depilating. So terribly tedious. Some hair goes white and suddenly stuff on the chin goes black. Black! How did that happen? What terrible, evil witchery is this?

Got an amazing laser gizmo. Only works on dark hairs. Well no problem there. Skin light's up disco white and every hair looks black. And you can only zap the growing ones. Dormant hairs will sprout overnight. 'Tis permanent, though small blessing since the technique involves contortions a lady of sensibility should not have to subject herself to. Think I'll give up on the whole shebang. Go ape. Trouble is, I'll be on my own, won't I sisters, mmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment