Friday 5 November 2010

Blunt but Sharp

Better whisper this - I actually like James Blunt. Phew that hurt, but hey, it's done, it's out there and I'm not going to take it back. Now I think about it, he's in my Top Ten. Gets easier all the time.

Fact is, the guy is funny. Did you see him on Have I Got News For You? Forgive the weird nylon/faux leather jacket, probably worth a packet but did zero for you James, and the rather red, stuck down hair and the guy was good. Witty. And that scores.

He's got a nice smile, but is not a classic looker. His voice - I've yet to decide, but can't fault anyone who sings You're Beautiful at me. Tend to lap that up, even if, sad to say, it's not personal. Obviously. He makes me laugh. He was great on Top Gear too and he can drive, really, really well. Is that sexy? Reckon so.

Something else. Doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. Right, that's enough of that, where's my invitation to the Palace James?

No comments:

Post a Comment