Thursday 11 November 2010

Sex Crazies Haunt Facebook

My husband is being pestered for sex - and not by me! Don't know whether to be offended or flattered. it's got so bad that he is thinking of shutting down his Facebook account so that the ladies will have to seek love elsewhere.

Are there so many out there starved of affection that they have to send their pics to anyone, regardless of status? Having seen our family efforts with the site I got so bored by the toe-numbing trivia and decided I'd rather not, thanks.

I can have more fun scraping dry skin off my feet and it's a lot more intimate. Husband reckons they are more interested in his Barclaycard than his body. No disloyalty intended, but they are bound to be disappointed on both counts. He only opened the site to keep in touch with his biker mates. Must be weird to have sex-starved crazies hungering after you. Could turn a man's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment